(1) Laser welding of alloy-strengthened metals can easily form low-melting eutectic due to solidified crystals, such as high-strength aluminum alloys;
(2) The dynamic instability of the small holes in the laser pointer welding process is likely to cause the weld pores;
(3) The size of the laser spot is small, which requires high assembly accuracy of the welding part;
(4) Laser welding of highly reflective materials, laser reflection is not only easy to cause personal injury, but also easy to damage the laser welding equipment, affecting the reliability of the equipment. These issues are the research topics that domestic and foreign laser welding engineers have been working on. From process innovation using the inherent characteristics of laser welding to the research of combined laser welding process technology and laser composite heat source welding technology, laser welding technology is becoming more precise and efficient. Development; laser welding equipment is developing in the direction of intelligence and information; welding assembly is developing in the direction of digitization and flexibility.
Each step of the development of laser welding technology involves new materials, new structures and new processes. On the basis of overcoming existing engineering problems, new scientific and engineering problems are derived from the welding of new materials and new structures. Future aircraft and engines will place more emphasis on long life, high maneuverability, low cost, and damage tolerance design. Manufacturing technology has a stronger demand for lightweight, integrated structural parts manufacturing, new structural parts precision manufacturing, and low-cost, high-efficiency new processes. Laser welding technology will still play an important role, and its development trends are:
(1) Efficient, automated, and intelligent laser welding, and the development of electronic technology, automatic control technology, sensor detection and information processing technology, also provides favorable conditions for the welding process to move towards flexibility, automation, and intelligence. Technical Support;
(2) Fully digital blue laser pointer welding, including welding process simulation, welding quality monitoring, and reliability evaluation of welding structural mechanics, which will greatly improve the quality of aviation products;
(3) Integrated integrated composite laser welding. The CNC machining concept of “one clamping, all completed” is also being introduced into the welding field. Traditional single-function welding equipment is gradually replaced by composite equipment, which will definitely affect aircraft, The engine manufacturing industry has a revolutionary impact.